Mediatec Asia Pacific
Mediatec is a leading provider of large screen, video and production services based in Melbourne. Over the past 15 years Mediatec have supplied Australia’s Events, Television, Sporting and Broadcast industries with unparalleled display and production solutions. As part of the NEP group, comprising companies spanning across the globe, Mediatec Asia Pacific are given the opportunity to participate in some of the world’s most inspiring and esteemed events.
We are seeking an Operations Coordinator to work alongside our Warehouse Manager, managing the day to day activities of the warehouse. The ideal applicant will have experience in supervising equipment despatch and receiving within an audio visual production company.
Essential criteria to be the successful applicant are:
- Experience in warehouse operations with an event audio visual provider.
- Knowledgeable in rental management software and inventory control.
- Proven ability to manage and work in teams.
- Supervisory experience in a warehouse environment.
- Ability to demonstrate technical thinking and aptitude
- Personable and capable of coordinating warehouse activities while liaising with multiple departments.
- An understanding of work health and safety practices in the warehouse environment.
- Flexible attitude towards work hours
- Must be reliable
- Drivers Licence
- Desired criteria include:
- Previous entertainment / audiovisual / TV industry experience
- IT skills.
- HRW Licence – LF and RI
- HR or MR driver’s licence
- Experience in equipment and cable repairs
The role is based at our premises in Scoresby, but at times you may be required to work onsite on our projects. Industry based training will be provided for the provision of further licences and accreditations where required.
If you are a self-starter and excited by the prospects this position offers please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your resume and introduction letter to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org