Mediatec Asia Pacific
Mediatec is a leading provider of large screen, video and production services based in Melbourne. Over the past 15 years, Mediatec has supplied Australia’s Events, Television, Sporting and Broadcast industries with unparalleled display and production solutions. As part of the NEP group, comprising companies spanning the globe, Mediatec Asia Pacific are given the opportunity to participate in some of the world’s most inspiring and esteemed events.
We are seeking video technicians with passion and experience working on live events to add to our vibrant team of employees.
Essential criteria to be the successful applicant are:
- Experience of a wide range of video production equipment, including; LED screens, large venue projectors, media servers, camera systems and live video production systems.
- Experience working in events and concert production.
- Technical aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Personable and professional in client interactions.
- Basic rigging knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team or alone.
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible attitude towards work hours.
- Must be reliable
- Well presented
- Enthusiasm for the events and broadcast industry with a desire to pursue a career in video production.
Desired criteria include:
- High Risk Work Licences – WP & LF
- Yellow card (EWP licence)
- Truck license (MR, HR or HC)
- CI Card
- Working with Children Check
If you are a self-starter and excited by the prospects this position offers please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your resume and introduction letter to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org