A little about us
We’re a close-knit bunch of fun, hard-working, down-to-earth technology architects who design award-winning audio visual and communications systems. And we do it for education, corporate, government and anywhere else technology is required. We’re driven to deliver innovative, quality solutions that provide exceptional value for our clients. Oh, and we have a ‘bit-of-a-thing’ for setting industry benchmarks.
About the role
Reporting to the technology architects, you will be responsible for producing and updating drawings using AutoCAD – schematics, general layouts, power and data requirements to name a few. You will also be required to interpret construction drawings and occasionally liaise with external consultants, architects and clients. You’ll be working on multiple projects and manage varying priorities simultaneously, and to help share the love, everyone’s involved in every project, so knowledge gained by one, is learnt by all.
What your skills, experience and general vibe should look like…
- Your AutoCAD game is STRONG, with REVIT and Solidworks experience earning you extra brownie points
- You’re enthusiastic and pick up new concepts quickly
- You’re all about the details
- You have a ‘team player’ attitude but you have no issues working autonomously
- You don’t mind what sometimes is repetitive work (hey, nothing is perfect right?)
- You hold yourself accountable for your work
- Ideally, you’ve had previous experience in a similar building services drafting role
- You have a crush on technology
- We pay you!
- You will contribute to the growth and success of something really cool
- Work alongside experienced industry professionals
- We will provide you with training in the systems that we design
- You’ll enjoy working with us thanks to a supportive and collaborative environment
- Strong pipeline of landmark projects ranging from feasibility to delivery stage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com