InSight Systems Group Pty Ltd
In response to its growing business, InSight Systems is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to provide drafting support to its Sales and Technical Design Team.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Completion of full project documentation
- Liaising with staff to help resolve any issues with projects
- Generating support documentation to assist the sales team in achieving targets
- Support and maintenance of various AV projects
- Supporting staff to ensure smooth delivery of projects
- Preparation of accurate reports as required by management both during and upon completion of projects
- Communicating design/drafting information to staff and clients
- Sales/Administration support – ensuring documentation is correct and approved by the client
Skills & Experience
- Previous AV drafting experience desired, but not essential. Full training provided
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS VISIO, AutoCad or similar drafting software
- Relevant qualification and experience in CAD drawings or drafting an advantage
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A professional approach and positive attitude
This role is a great opportunity for a motivated individual willing to use their solid technical documentation techniques to add value, and flourish within a dynamic business environment.
If you are interested, and fit the above criteria, please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org