The Electric Canvas
The Electric Canvas is an award-winning Australian company recognised internationally as a leader in large scale and architectural projection. We bring together creative content design and production as well as comprehensive on-site technical delivery to provide our clients with complete project solutions.
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced project manager to join our team of technicians, helping deliver exciting and challenging events and installations. We are seeking a talented all-rounder with strong projection and AV knowledge, who is capable of working both collaboratively and independently. Excellent project management skills will form the backbone of the successful candidate’s role, including planning and scheduling, problem solving, client liaison and overseeing on-site project delivery.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum five years of senior level technical production experience
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Strong organisational, planning and time management skills
- Sound technical knowledge and experience with high-end projection equipment and media server systems
- Proven capacity to work within a team
- Creative problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours if necessary – some travel will be required
Industry-leading salary and conditions will be offered commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Applicants must have permanent legal rights to work in Australia and may be required to travel both interstate and overseas from time to time.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org