Audio Logistics is the exclusive Australian distributors for a wide range of professional audio and integration equipment.
They are seeking an experienced sales professional who is dedicated, hardworking, self-motivated and driven to exceed sales targets.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Liase with clients, consultants and end users to promote and support our range of professional audio products.
- Represent our brands to the greater AV and entertainment industries
- Establish and maintain relationships with our dealer network, installers and consultants
- Seek new business and expand our customer base
- Design and recommend audio solutions for various commercial requirements
- Answer incoming product and technical enquiries
Key requirements for the role would be:
- A passion and understanding of professional audio systems
- Ability to work unsupervised and be a ‘self-starter’
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong computer skills
- A positive and happy demeanour
While primarily a sales position, some general warehouse and office duties may be required from time-to-time. Travel (including interstate travel) and participation in trade show events are also requirements of the position.
Previous industry experience is required. Training on our product portfolio and in-house systems will be provided.
A competitive salary package, including laptop, phone and car allowance, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org