An exciting new sales role with an ASX listed distributor of premium professional and integrated solutions based products.
- Dynamic, progressive organisation
- Reputable and established business with a 29 year history
- Work as part of an account management team with autonomy and flexibility
- Attractive salary package and benefits, great Sydney (Northern Beaches) location
Your role as Sales Engineer, Professional Products will operate as a member of the Professional Products Group Sales team for the business. Your position will encompass both our professional and integrated solutions product requirements, to enhance our sales and brand offerings to the Australian marketplace.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Account manage the sales of Professional, Integrated Solutions and Staging products in specified markets
- Develop business opportunities for products within your allocated customer group, which will involve tailoring and negotiating deals to suit all parties
- Effectively manage a customer base and monitor the call cycle and reporting requirements
- Meet and exceed projected Sales and GP targets for your allocated accounts
- Assess and explore new market opportunities appropriate to the Professional Product Group
- Attend regular progress meetings with the Brand Management Group appropriate to Professional and Integrated Solutions to ensure workflow transparency
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Have worked in a distribution company (or similar) previously
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the products – the ability to demonstrate and operate equipment with the brands is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at Account Management level
- Intermediate to Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to present to both small and large groups of customers
In order to be considered you need to be a dynamic, capable and confident individual with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com