Mediatec Asia Pacific
Mediatec is a leading provider of large screen, video and production services based in Melbourne. Over the past 15 years, Mediatec has supplied Australia’s Events, Television, Sporting and Broadcast industries with unparalleled display and production solutions. As part of the NEP group, comprising companies spanning across the globe, Mediatec Asia Pacific are given the opportunity to participate in some of the world’s most inspiring and esteemed events.
Due to growth in the business, we are seeking highly skilled project managers with extensive experience in video production on live events.
Essential criteria to be the successful applicant are:
- Advanced technical knowledge & experience with a wide range of video production equipment, including; LED screens, large venue projectors, media servers, camera systems and live video production systems.
- Experience managing project budgets.
- Proficient in using Rental Management Software.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clientele and compile event production quotations and proposals.
- Superior team leadership skills.
- Proficient in Vectorworks & Technical Drawing (Schematics and Floorplans).
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working on large-scale events, festivals and touring shows.
- Advanced knowledge of event rigging systems.
- Willingness to travel
- Comfortable multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines.
Desired criteria include:
- High Risk Work Licences – WP & RI
- Yellow card (EWP licence)
- Truck license
- CI Card
- Working with Children Check
If you are excited by the prospects this position offers and can fulfil the essential criteria please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your resume and introduction letter to the specified email address.
You must have the right to work and live in Australia to be considered for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com