Corsair Solutions is a leading importer and distributor of professional and commercial audio visual equipment. Corsair Solutions is a trusted partner of audio visual system integrators and professional video equipment resellers throughout Australia and New Zealand.
We have availability at our Collingwood head office for the right candidate to join our small, dynamic team as a part time finance and administrative assistant. Flexible hours of 5 hours per day, 5 days a week. Our casual and dog friendly office culture promotes a healthy work-life balance.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for assisting with the day to day administrative and financial functions of the business, to ensure uniformity of processes, practices and data integrity.
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Liaising on the phone and via email with customers
- Processing incoming inventory
- Customer order processing
- Internal process management and identification of process improvement
- Accounts receivable duties
- Bank account reconciliation
- Organising, filing and archiving completed paperwork
- Regular reporting to management on accounts and inventory activities
- Other duties as directed by the Directors
The successful applicant needs to be self-motivated, display a friendly demeanour complimented by a professional phone etiquette. They will be required to have good time management, organisational skills and attention to detail. Previous experience in finance or administrative roles required.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org