The Field Sales Engineer – India (SAARC) is a technical position that teaches the end user, consultants and the AV integrator the technical aspects of our products or the technology we bring, in a pre-sale capacity. This position partners with account managers to deliver on all technical aspects such that the end user’s expectations are met.
- Manage all elements of the technical communication between Biamp and end users, consultants and AV integrators up to the point where the product is ordered.
- Drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with major projects and key clients. The FSE will take the lead for the development of network requirements and network design support. The FSE will be instrumental in ensuring clients develop “network readiness” in advance of deploying networked Tesira systems, VoIP and Vocia.
- Work in conjunction with Biamp sales managers as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
- Develop relationships with decision-makers after being introduced by our Channel Strategist and/or Account Managers as their technical resource for key end-users and consultants in the EMEA market.
- Explain and demonstrate the technological aspects of the product being marketed. Training in the field at integrators, consultants, and end-users on all aspects of Biamp’s equipment, its functions and its uses, with special emphasis on our Tesira platform.
- Close the business for Biamp to get the project done with a Tesira solution in as many projects that they are applicable to by integrators that pay for the products in a timely manner. Fully explain to a client how it will solve their issues. Grow our market share because our technical expertise is closest to every project possible.
- Take continuous training on sales techniques.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Give technical presentations and training direct to consultants, key end-users, MEP firms and architects in the region. Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Act as primary technical resource for the field sales force in EMEA, in conjunction with Applications Engineering.
- When available, sell our DSP design services and commissioning services into every project possible.
- Be at the far end for Applications Engineering to work with to trouble shoot project implementation problems.
- Give Biamp technical feedback from customers in the region. Identify any areas that could be improved for customer satisfaction.
- This position serves all of India.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related position; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive computer networking design and support experience (preferably including audio video networking).
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, ENS, CompTIA or other relevant IT industry qualifications desirable.
- Experience designing and commissioning digital video routing systems.
- Extensive experience in deploying DSP and troubleshooting integration with VoIP systems.
- Extensive experience and understanding of how audio and video systems fit in the wider echo. structure of an installed AV system
- Experience working with audio DSP especially system design using software and commissioning.
- Experience in the professional audio video industry including contacts with integrators and consultants
- Ability to build long-term relationships with Biamp’s clients.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Ability to give technical presentations to any level of attendee, including company president.
- Strong self-motivation to allow efficient work in a location remote from the company’s headquarters.
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of the MS Office suite (including PowerPoint) and CAD programs.
- Strong technical audio and video knowledge.
- This position is based in India, working remotely from Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi.
- Frequent Travel: 30% – 50%.
- Ability to lift 10lbs frequently and up to 50lbs periodically.
- Stand or sit for long periods.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs-biamp.icims.com/jobs/1478/field-sales-engineer—india/job →