Established technology distributor with a great product range and existing client base, enjoying a good reputation within the Australia & New Zealand AV channel, with clients in both broadcast and pro AV markets. With strong financial backing and achievable growth ambitions, it is an exciting time to join this dynamic organisation.
Great opportunity to deliver sales growth, working with AV integration partners, technology consultants and specifiers. Established company with a great existing client base, poised to expand further and build on their reputation.
- Sales of audio visual products to specifiers on major projects
- Proactive new business sales & marketing, account management.
- Product Demonstration to customers across Australia
- Uncover opportunities with end-user customers and deliver the sale through partners
- Engage with electrical contractors, builders and AV/ICT consultants
- Sales forecasting using customer and market intelligence
- Create and manage regular call cycles to grow existing customer accounts
- Build and develop client relationships
- Keep up to date with the latest product developments
- Create and execute a sales plan for each product in your portfolio
- Drive sales growth across the country via client meetings and new business calls
- Work on project sales with specifiers, including AV & ICT consultants
- Provide technical guidance and advice on system design incorporating your technologies
- Build relationships with C Level executives in end user organisations
- Strategic level sales, partnering with prestigious brands
- Represent the brand to high value customers and prospects across Australia
Your Skills, Qualities & Experience
Must be an accomplished sales professional with the track record and industry contacts, as well as the credibility to communicate with senior level executives about high value technical solutions. Must have the ability to hold meaningful conversations about the AV, ICT, communication and collaboration technologies utilised in big business, government and higher education, their applications and relevant business cases. This role requires the successful candidate to engage in strategic conversations with multi-million dollar enterprises, as well as engaging with partners from the AV and ICT reseller channel. Must be excellently presented and fit in with the expectations of corporate clients, and have a polished communication and presentation style. You will have a proven track record of winning new business and selling in a consultative way in relevant markets. Backgrounds in high value solutions sales and channel partner sales would be well suited for this environment. Local knowledge of the Australian AV technology market is essential, with relevant client contacts in the area. Must be based in or near Sydney and be able to travel as the role requires.
Focused on success through innovation and excellent service. The team are intelligent, dynamic, results focused, with a passion for technology, working with enthusiasm and integrity. The company works hard to offer value added services to their end-user customers, reseller partners, integrators and consultants.
- Established business, great reputation and products
- A market leader in AV & Broadcast Technologies
- Existing client base, high credibility
- Autonomous role where the outcome is directly affected by your efforts
- Work with the latest technologies on major projects
- Enjoy high earnings potential and be rewarded for your success
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com