Wilson & Gilkes
A unique opportunity to join an established, successful Australian manufacturing company.
Wilson & Gilkes designs, manufactures and supplies products used for construction fit-outs, audio visual integration, workplace storage or IT storage. You will be backed by the company’s resources to help you achieve your targets.
The successful applicant will be based in Sydney with the requirement for occasional interstate travelling as the role develops.
You must have a previous and demonstrate ‘B2B’ sales background from within the industrial products arena. It is paramount that you have solid experience selling to the broad industrial/safety, construction or electrical/manufacturing sector.
- Actively hunting and meeting with new and existing clients
- Experience with lead generation services.
- Experience in project tracking through all stages of design and construction.
- Comprehensive understanding of all routes to market in the industry.
- Demonstrate excellent relationships with industry specifiers, architects, engineers, designers and end users.
- A proven track record in contributing to sales growth and developing new and existing specifier relationships.
- A passion for sales and strategic growth selling.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and within an existing sales and marketing team.
- Analysing and recommending the correct solution for valued business partners
- Keeping up to date with the market trends and product knowledge
- Preparing weekly sales reports, pipelines and statistics
Wilson & Gilkes offers an outstanding lake side office environment and competitive salary package, including performance incentives. This is a genuine opportunity to further your career in a new role, supported by state of the art manufacturing and design resources.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address. Submit your resume and covering letter summarising how you will meet the criteria.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com