Wilson & Gilkes
Wilson & Gilkes designs, manufactures and supplies products for workplace storage or IT storage, education sector and audio visual integration. Established in 1947, Wilson & Gilkes success is due to continued investment in technology, innovation and quality (ISO 9001).
The purpose of the position is to manage and grow existing accounts and also to prospect for new business. The successful applicant will be based in Sydney with the requirement for occasional interstate travelling as the role develops. You must have a previous and demonstrate ‘B2B’ sales background from within the industrial products arena. You will need to be an active and disciplined CRM user and be backed by the company’s resources to help you achieve your targets. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager your responsibility is to achieve the sales targets, take a strategic approach to your sales plan and build rapport with our customers leading to increased company revenue.
- Actively hunting and meeting with new and existing clients
- A passion for sales and strategic growth selling
- A successful and experienced user of lead generation services
- Ability and interest in the professional preparation of tenders and quotations and commitment to technical compliance as required
- Demonstrate excellent relationships with industry specifiers, architects, engineers, designers and end users
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently and within an existing sales and marketing team
- Analysing and recommending the correct solution for valued business partners
- Keeping up to date with the market trends and product knowledge
- Reporting weekly on sales territory pipeline; sales opportunities won/lost, new sales opportunities (always be closing), opportunity changes that impact forecast or pipeline
The successful candidate with be rewarded with an attractive Base Salary (negotiable based on level of sales) + Commission + Car Allowance. Wilson & Gilkes offers an outstanding lake-side office environment. This is a genuine opportunity to further your career in a new role, supported by state of the art manufacturing and design resources.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org