A. P. Technologies is a technology based importer/distributor, servicing the Education and Event sectors through established channels and emerging channels.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for building and developing a pipeline of new opportunities and achieving quarterly and annual sales targets.
You will have some account management responsibility but the main focus of this role is to generate new business.
Would suit youthful, tech-savvy person looking to demonstrate their sales ability.
A package including base plus commission, car allowance and Super will be commensurate with experience.
- Create and develop a pipeline of new sales opportunities
- Actively follow-up leads provided from suppliers
- Manage and grow an existing client base
- In conjunction with the MD create an annual budget
- Regular, accurate and concise use of the APTech’s CRM (Zoho)
- Deliver an appropriate level of new business activity through internal and external networking and prospecting.
- Conduct product training with reseller/integrators and end users as required.
- Assist with planning of marketing events and trade shows
- Work with Reseller/Integrator channel to promote the APTech Brands
- Sales success in the Education and or IT Industries would be an advantage
- Proven ability to work alone
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Committed to personal growth and development
- Enthusiastic outlook
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical
Click Apply to apply for this role. A cover letter must be included with your expectations of the role.
Promote A.P. Technologies Brands (Swivl & Epiphan) directly with end users at a high level to drive the business from the top down while also supporting sales through schools, Universities and TAFEs on an individual basis.
Must have a current Australian Drivers license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org