InSight Systems Group Pty Ltd
In response to an expansion of its Service department,InSight Systems is looking for an AV Service Technician to join its team. Reporting to the Operational Manager, this is a hands-on service position, dealing primarily with classroom technology and based onsite at well respected educational institution.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Respond to Service Calls raised by clients in a timely and professional manner
- Complete routine maintenance on equipment as scheduled
- Update internal registers and procedures to reflect current status of rooms
- Ensure exceptional quality standards are met and set KPIs are achieved
- Produce high quality performance reports
This role will cover 38 hours a week between the times of 8:30am and 5:30pm.
Skills & Experience
- Electronics or Audio Visual qualifications are desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in Audio Visual industry or similar IT experience involving field work
- Basic understanding of network infrastructure is essential
- Understanding of ITIL methodology would be advantageous
- Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Professional personal presentation
- Exceptional work attendance
- An ability to form effective client relationships
- A passion to further your professional development
We are passionate about providing our client with an exceptional customer service experience and will expect you to feel the same way. You will also be able to work both autonomously and as part of our broader service team with excellent organisational skills, strong attention to detail and your referees will speak highly of the quality of your work
If you meet these criteria and are interested in this position, please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org