Nationally Established Systems Integrator specialising in Audio Visual solutions for business, incorporating presentation technologies, video conferencing and collaboration technologies. Being vendor independent, the company can utilise the latest and best available technologies, integrating them to produce cutting edge bespoke solutions. Well established nationwide, they have a strong reputation and growing client base.
A great opportunity to join an established name in the AV industry, with an opening for an experienced and accomplished service engineer who has the aptitude to progress and develop their technical skills in a varied role with client facing responsibilities.
- Lead on-site teams of AV technicians servicing and trouble-shooting AV systems
- Hands on maintenance, service and support of integrated systems of audio visual, video conferencing and collaboration technologies
- Oversee on-going service of professional AV systems
- Commissioning and trouble-shooting of newly installed systems
- Liaise with clients to ensure their satisfaction with their technologies and service
- Develop into the leading system trouble-shooter in the team
- Be part of a technical team, including AV designers, installers and Programmers
- Your Skills, Qualities & Experience
You will be an accomplished Audio Visual technician with a strong track record of integrated system service and trouble-shooting. You will have a passion for technology and problem solving and be able to service and integrate system components from several different manufacturers, drawing upon your knowledge of the latest products within the AV, VC and collaboration industries. As well as your technical knowledge, you will utilise your communication skills to deliver excellent customer service; experience of corporate and government applications for the technologies is essential.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for technology and delivering beyond client expectations. New ideas are encouraged and supported when justified with a business case. There is a real scope for personal and professional development in the role as the company continues to grow nationally and locally.
- High profile clients
- Excellent team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Latest AV technologies
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address. Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com