Multi-discipline contractor working with prestigious clients in the education, government and corporate sectors. Having enjoyed continued growth the company is now strengthening the installation and project delivery team due to increased demand and new commercial projects. As such, there are excellent opportunities for career advancement and personal development.
A great opportunity to join an established name in the AV industry, with an opening for an audio visual installation technician who has the aptitude to progress and develop their technical skills in a varied role.
- Hands on installation of integrated systems of audio visual, video conferencing and collaboration technologies.
- Work in small teams on a range of new-build and refurb sites
- Rack building
- Cable pulling & terminations, including soldering
- Meticulous and tidy installation to high standards set by the team
- Be part of a dedicated and professional technical installation team
- Be flexible and help the team where needed (overtime paid)
- Work with AV designers, Project Managers and Programmers
- Projects in Queensland, majority Brisbane
Your Skills, Qualities & Experience
You will be an Audio Visual installation technician with a track record of commercial integrated system installation; experience on domestic AV integration projects will be considered. You will have a passion for technology and problem solving and be able to install and integrate system components from several different manufacturers, drawing upon your knowledge of the latest products (and their connections) within the Audio Visual, Video Conferencing and collaboration industries. As well as your technical knowledge, you will utilise your communication skills to be a team player and deliver excellent customer service. An attitude that demonstrates a customer focus and pride in your work, coupled with a sense of urgency and commercial awareness is essential. Experience of permanent audio visual systems installation projects is essential.
A dynamic business, there is a culture of professionalism and a passion for technology and delivering beyond client expectations. There is a real scope for personal and professional development in the role as the company continues to grow.
- High profile clients
- Excellent team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Latest AV technologies
- Prestigious projects
For a confidential discussion please contact Dave Gallagher on 1800 667 426.
Please click ‘Apply for job’ below and send your application to the specified email address.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org