Biamp Systems, a leading manufacturer of professional electronics for use in the installed audio market, based in Portland, Oregon, USA, is currently recruiting for a new Regional Manager in the West India Market place based in Larger Mumbai metroplex.
- Manage all elements of the business relationship between Biamp and its regions integrators/dealers and consultants.
- Maintain, refine and, when necessary, change the currently set-up Biamp distribution network within the region.
- Train integrators, consultants, and end-users on all aspects of Biamp’s equipment, its functions and its uses, with special emphasis on the Tesira, Devio, Vocia, Audia and Nexia Digital Audio Platforms.
- Give sales and technical presentations directly to consultants, key end-users, and architects in the region.
- Provide technical and commercial feedback to Biamp from customers in the region.
- Staff trade show booths, where appropriate.
- Serve the region of West India: Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Daman, Diu, Goa, Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan.
- Other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of experience, knowledge and skills:
- Experience working with audio DSP especially system design using software.
- Computer networking experience (preferably including audio and video networking).
- Experience in the professional audio marketplace including contacts with integrators.
- Ability to build long-term relationships with Biamp’s integrators.
- Success at managing people.
- Ability to give both technical and sales presentations to any level of attendee, from company presidents down.
- Strong self-motivation to allow efficient work in a location remote from the company’s headquarters.
- Good computer skills, including working knowledge of the MS Office suite (including PowerPoint) and CAD programs.
- Good basic technical audio knowledge.
The successful applicant will be based within the larger area of Mumbai, India. The position requires about 75% travel within West India region. Benefits include a competitive salary and commission package and the payment of all traveling and office costs, including office equipment. The Regional Sales Manager reports to the SAARC Sales Director.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs-biamp.icims.com/jobs/1479/area-manager—west-india/job →